No longer able to download CSV data

DanF
Conductor
2 Replies 52435 Views

I used to be able to go into my usage and download my usage data in 30 minute intervals each time my meter was read. The AGL website would also graph the daily usage. But now it just shows quarterly usage with no ability to download the underlying granular usage data.

Can I get the functionality to download the data back? The new usage page is pretty useless.

35 REPLIES 35
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
2 Replies 27335 Views

Hi DanF,

Thank you for your feedback!

These features will be re-introduced within the next few weeks. We apologise for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

Kind regards,

Jayden

gku
Semiconductor
0 Replies 27281 Views

Hi Jayden,

Any idea when could we download our electricity usage data again from our account?

Seems this feature has been gone for more than a month ...

DanF
Conductor
1 Reply 27202 Views

Hi Jayden,

Have you got an update on when we will see the granular data back? It’s  been quite a “few weeks” since your post.

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 27201 Views

Hi DanF,

So long as you have a compatible, remotely read smart meter you should now be able to view your data in hourly intervals by selecting "Daily" from the drop-down menu in the top-right hand corner of the Usage tab. Additionally, you can also download your usage data by clicking the icon the left of this drop-down.

If these options are not available to you, please send me a private message with your AGL account details and a screenshot of your Usage screen so that we can investigate further.

Kind regards,

Jayden

suds
Semiconductor
1 Reply 27188 Views

I still can't see anywhere on the website to download usage data.

When is it coming back? it's been months since someone posted that it would be only a few weeks.

If its not coming back please advise whom we email to get the data sent.

Thanks

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 27171 Views

@suds , if you visit My Account and click on the Usage tab, you'll be able to click this icon to download your usage:

clipboard_image_0.png

suds
Semiconductor
2 Replies 27167 Views

Thanks for the response David.

I go to https://myaccount.agl.com.au/usage

but there is NO icon to click on to download data. See attached. I have tried Edge, Chrome and Safari with no change. The Yearly button does nothing.

Thanks

aglusage.jpeg

DanF
Conductor
1 Reply 27161 Views

Mine is the same as @suds. I do not have a download button either.

Please bring back this feature. The old website provided this data and it was accurate as it matched the usage exactly to what is shown on my bill.

I have requested data via https://refer.agl.com.au/forms/request-metering-data/ and that data is inaccurate. The provided data truncates numbers (effectively rounding everything down) so it does not add up to what is on my bill.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
2 Replies 27131 Views

@suds , @DanF thanks for the feedback. We'll do some investigation into why you're not able to see this feature.

@Carla_AGL do you know what the issue might be here?