No hot water

Texas
Conductor
1 Reply 7574 Views

We have had no hot water heating overnight on the controlled load for three days.  New digital meter installed three weeks ago and app shows its stopped drawing power overnight / also new water heater 12 months ago.  Phone AGL and they said 10 days turn around for someone to come and check the meter but surely we cannot be expected to cope with no hot water got almost two weeks as a family - need to wash - clean pots etc

3 REPLIES 3
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 7570 Views

Hi Texas,

This isn't good to hear at all!

Can I ask if you've been in touch with our Digital Metering team? If so, is someone following up on this for you currently?

Kind regards,

Jayden

Texas
Conductor
1 Reply 7568 Views

Hi Jayden

i have called AGL and been told it could take up to ten days to rectify, how can we manage without hot water for this length of time? We had boiling hot water when meter was first installed but I noticed that it was pulling an awful lot of kwph overnight - a lot more than I thought it should be for heating water and no-one got. Ack to me about that and now it’s not heating up at all overnight so not sure what’s going on.  I’m not confident that the message has got through, they said someone would call me within 24 hrs which is up today - no-one has yet - please can you help?  A weekend without hot water will be hell

thanks

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 7557 Views

Hi Texas,

I'll be happy to see what I can do to help.

Please send me a private message with your AGL account number and address and I'll be in touch.

Kind regards,

Jayden