General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

New App isnt showing daily usage in KWh only in $$$?

Switched-on

Well as the title suggests my app was updated 2 days ago and as much as it looks good i cant switch between KWh's and $$$ in relation to my daily usage figures. Any suggestions?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: New App isnt showing daily usage in KWh only in $$$?

AGL Moderator
AGL Moderator

Hi Sargmeov, 

Thank you for your enquiry regarding the new AGL App. 

A digital meter (otherwise known as a smart meter) has the ability to provide remote meter readings, which can remove the need for estimated bills and onsite meter reads.

With the AGL Energy App, you can access historical energy usage data by hour, day, week and month. Without a smart meter in your home or small business, the AGL Energy App will be missing some functionality, including current electricity usage, bill projections and usage alerts.

Kind regards,

Le

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Switched-on

My smart meter was changed a few months ago and I was able to see my daily usage in the app in $ and Kw/h. Since the update of the app I can only see the daily usage in $. How can I check the daily usage in Kw/h in the new app? This was really useful!!

AGL Moderator
AGL Moderator

Hi Bettschman, 

Thank you for contacting us in the AGL Community.

Thank you for your feedback regarding the new AGL App. We appreciate the feedback that you have provided and advise that we are looking into this and will be updating the app with usage data very soon so please keep your eyes open for any upcoming updates.  

Kind regards, 

Le 

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Conductor

will you also be updating the website so you can see import and solar export usage?  This seems to have gone down?

AGL Moderator

Hi @Sargmeov and @Bettschman

Thanks to feedback like yours and many others, we have recently updated the app to inlcude this data! Check out this article on the new updates and what to expect next. 

@mike3 - you'll notice in the article above we are looking into the area you have mentioned. Feel free to add more comments to the App Feedback and Ideas board and vote for this functionality!