Navigation issue with new usage page.

Fung05
Semiconductor
1 Reply 7772 Views

Hi 

I am having an issue with navigating from day to day usage on the new usage page. All was working fine with the old page until the upgrade. When I use Google Chrome and hover the pointer over each day nothing happens. All seems to work when I use Explorer though. It works OK using Google Chrome on my laptop.

Has anyone else found this has happening to them, and if so, is there a fix?

4 REPLIES 4
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 7705 Views

Usage display issues with My Account should be resolved now. If you continue to have trouble, please let us know.

Fung05
Semiconductor
1 Reply 7701 Views

Hi David,

Sorry. Still not working when using Google Chrome. Works ok with Explorer. When I use Chrome and hover the pointer over each day or time the information display does not follow or read the information like it does when using Explorer. Even if I use the 4 direction arrows on the keyboard it will only move the bar to the left and won't let me move the bar back to the right to the previous day or time. Just weird.

Any Ideas?

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 7693 Views

That does sound odd. I'm using Chrome and it looks to be working correctly on my account.

First things I'd try would be disabling browser extensions or clearing your cache. 

Fung05
Semiconductor
0 Replies 7690 Views

Hi Dave,

Sorry, Tried that just now with no luck. All was working fine using Chrome when the old system was running. It was great. All started when I logged on one day and found the new version on your site. Just never worked for me using chrome.

Just thought somebody else may have come across the same issue.

Regards