For quite a few months I have been writing two programs to get manageable data from AGL.
The first converts the MyDataUsage_ from your data into a NEM12 /13 file.
Why have you suddenly changed your date format:
up to the 10th Sept format was d/mm/yyyy hh:mm
eg 1/09/2019 00:00
Now it is d/mm/yyyy h:mm:ss am/pm
eg 1/09/2019 12:00:00 AM
I now cannot easily convert your file into NEM format.
My supplier SA Power Networks is also having issues as I cannot get a current download from them.
Also why on the day we change to daylight savings do you decide ITS OK TO HAVE A 23 Hour day.
But you don't have a 25 Hour day when we change back
I have been working on a fix for that but now cannot even reliably decode a good file.
The data format of the .csv file has a line for each reading, so that in my case I have 3 lines for the same time part of some rows are shown below.
|Solar||21/11/2019 23:00||21/11/2019 23:29|
|Generalusage||21/11/2019 23:00||21/11/2019 23:29|
|Controlledload||21/11/2019 23:00||21/11/2019 23:29|
To simplify analysis of the data, it would be rearranges, so that there is only one row per time interval and the relevant data is then displayed in different columns. As shown below. That makes it much easier to analyse the data and it avoids duplicating several data sets (like Account number, NMI in each row., thus saving storage. The present format makes it very hard to analyse data, without writing programmes to convert the data into a sensible format.
|21/11/2019 23:00||21/11/2019 23:29||Meter Number||Solar||Wh||Meter Number||Generalusage||Wh||Meter Number||Controlledload||Wh|