General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted
Visitor

My AGL IQ not showing stats on dashboard

This is showing on all the options on the dashboard: Unfortunately, there was an error loading this data. Please try again later.

Also when I directly head to the My Usage tab, it shows this error message: We’re sorry, there’s been an error with your request. Please try again or call us 24/7 on 1800 813 028.

Can you please help me fix this as I want to view my usage as I recently got a new meter installed.

Thanks

2 REPLIES
Fixture

Re: My AGL IQ not showing stats on dashboard

Hi Chuclam,

The clue is in your words,  'I want to view my usage as I recently got a new meter installed'. When a new meter is installed it may take a period for the stats to make some sense and filter to your AGL IQ, the moderators here should contact you when they see your post and look into this deeper for you, there are many reasons for stats not being readily available but I believe the most common is as I jave suggested.

We are all dying to see the figures and patience is not always easily attained. Some stats like comparison of other homes in your area can take many weeks, even months.

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.

Re: My AGL IQ not showing stats on dashboard

Hi @chuclam

Thanks for your post about your new digital meter. We can certainly help you out to find out why your meter data is not up to date on the AGL website. If you could please send us a private message with your account details, we will look into this as soon as possible. 

However we are aware that sometimes this data can take anywhere from 2 - 10 business days to update post meter exchange. 

Thanks

Recently Solved