General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

My AGL IQ - Daily usage data

Conductor

With My AGL IQ I used to be able to generate plots of daily/monthly usage and costs, broken down to peak, shoulder, off-peak and controlled load (windows/Chrome)

Now the usage page only gives total for billing period and average daily cost.

The only available option now is to download usage data in .csv format in half houor blocks and generate the information myself.  With three phase power plus controlled load and three time zones, this is far from a trivial exercise.

Why has the old functionality gone?

Thanks

Peter

13 REPLIES 13

Re: My AGL IQ - Daily usage data

AGL Moderator

Hey Peter,

Thank you for getting in touch!

By clicking on the 'Usage' tab in the MyAccount screen, you will be presented with a screen that shows your total usage figures broken down to monthly intervals. From there, you can press the 'View daily usage' button which breaks your usage down again into daily figures. It's important to keep in mind that unless you have a meter that reports your data remotely, that this figure will only update every three months.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Conductor

I have had the same problem for over 4 months now.

I used to be able to see detail breakdown..... now I only see the 1/4ly summary.

This is what i now see:

PastedGraphic-2.png

This is what i used to be able to see .... with the option to view Day/Week/Month 

PastedGraphic-1.png

I've even had my meter replaced....which was less than 6 months old.

Hopefully someone at AGL knows what the issue is ?

AGL Moderator

Hey julesb,

Thank you for your post!

Please send me a private message including your AGL account number and any relevant screenshots of this issue and I'll take a closer look at things.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Conductor

Thanks for the reply Jayden but I don't even have monthly data - just quarterly.  Clicking on the quarterly bar does not expand it.  There is no daily usage button:

image.png

Conductor

Thanks Jayden - its with the escaltions team - case 452583

who are waiting on "IT" to get back to them......

Maybe you can chase them up ?

Conductor

Still ongoing.

Reply from your IT support desk said it was fixed.... when we tried, it looks exactly the same (sad face) and still not option to view detail.

This is an important feature to be able to view energy usage and solar production and adjust consumption as required to aovid bill shock.

I think its time to find a supplier that can pass on this information to customers.

Conductor

Had a nice follow up call from AGL yesterday.... case is still with IT.

!?!?!

Conductor

@julesbwrote:

Had a nice follow up call from AGL yesterday.... case is still with IT.

!?!?!

Lucky you.  Just the sound of crickets chirping here . . . .

Conductor

I suspect I only got a call as part of their obligation to EWON https://www.ewon.com.au/ - which is where I took my complaint.

We've now moved supplier to http://diamondenergy.com.au/ who are happy to provide usage data on request.