Life Support Rebate

agl123
Switched-on
1 Reply 9196 Views

Hello

I am currently in receipt of a life support rebate for home dialysis.

I can confirm that on 17th December, the catheter was surgically removed therefore dialysis ceased on this date and the rebate no longer required as of 17/12/18.

Regards

Noel

3 REPLIES 3
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 9188 Views

Hi Noel,

Thank you for reaching out to us here!

We'd love to help you further, however you'll need to direct this sort of enquiry towards one of our friendly customer service teams. You can reach them via web chat by following this link.

Kind regards,

Jayden

agl123
Switched-on
1 Reply 9160 Views

The response was helpful in the fact that it advised I needed to direct my enquiry elsewhere however the link was not helpful as it directed me to the page I had previously used to send the original correspondence and the only chat area I could find was the Community one.

The page provided telephone numbers and postal addresses but no email address or online chat with a service provider that could remove my life support rebate.

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 9158 Views

Hi Noel,

Thank you for getting back to us here.

I appreciate that this link will take you to our 'Contact Us' page which you may have visited previously, but after waiting approximately 5-10 seconds you should be offered the opportunity to speak to a member of our web chat team.

Kind regards,

Jayden