General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted

Leaving AGL. Very Bad customer service

Switched-on

Hi,

We were planning to change our electricity and gas plan to another provider because we got better rates. Last week I got a call from AGL (Cathy) saying that they are going to provide better offer blab blab and asked if we want to stay with AGL. I was ok. As long as my rates/discount was good I don't mind. So I asked her to send me a email with the rates discussed so I can discuss with my partner and confirm.

So she called me again today and asked if I want to stay. Now I didn't get the email. So I asked her to send it again and she said normally it takes a day or two to receive the email (I mean seriously). Anyways she kept saying look if you don't want to stay It's OK. I kept saying I don't mind staying if you can send me the offer we discussed. 

She got pissed off and just cut the call as we were talking. NEVER had this kind of a customer service. AGL needs to hire people with a little bit of common sense. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Leaving AGL. Very Bad customer service

AGL Moderator

Hey UnhappyCustomer,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

It's very disappointing to hear that you've had such a poor experience with AGL, especially when we're trying to keep you on board as a customer. We appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention and please send me a private message with your account details if you'd like to chat about this incident further.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Switched-on

She  mentioned that the call is being recorded for quality and training purpose. Please can you review the call and reply to my message. It will give you a better understanding on the bad service provided. 

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi UnhappyCustomer,

If you can get in touch with us with your account details using the email address listed above, we'll be more than happy to follow up on this for you.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.