General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Re: Issues with getting usage data on website - Update

Superconductor

FYI - havent heard anything yet from customer support.. still waiting for their call back.

Also interested to know about this alternate method of getting the data if anyone has more info (?)

geo
Conductor

you will be waiting for a long long long long time

Semiconductor

Googzman,

I'm in SouthEast Melbourne and reside in the United Energy distribution zone. I log into their website at https://energyeasy.ue.com.au. you have to register but once up it is pretty easy to navigate and you can generate scheduled reports to be mailed. If you have another distributor they may have something similar. It has been very stable and reliable. Ii have solar and it also reports on power fed back to the grid.

Cheers

JBS
Switched-on

In our 70's so definately not working for AGL...just reporting and recording what we have encountered in the last week...service and customer relations appears well and truely an historic expectation. Will be thoroughly checking all aspects of our next refund.

Semiconductor

My distributor is Jemena. They have a similar setup to United Energy. I registered for their web portal some time ago and had completely forgotten about it.Just checked it out and it is much better than the AGL info (when it is working!). Thanks ChelseaGuy for pointing me in the right direction. Everyone should check out their distributors websites and just forget AGL!

geo
Conductor

thanks for your assistance and help

Superconductor

ChelseaGuy,

Thanks for explaining. Im with Ausgrid. Looking through their website i do not see anything equivalent to that, which is a shame.

Might be time to shop around for a better deal/supplier (via iselect or similiar). I like to track usage to work out how to best utilise the solar etc, and not having that ability for 2 weeks is quite dissapointing.

Conductor

Thanks for this. I'm disappointed that the new view into Usage via My Account is less functional than via the old IQ site. It is annoying not to be able to download my own data and the graphical views offered are much more basic. I live in hope of improvement!

Superconductor

FYI - No updates yet today either.

Looks like the moderator here (Sam) has gone very quiet as well... 

AGL Moderator

Hi all, 

Thank you for pointing out this issue, and for your valuable contribution along the way! 

We have published an article noting this error, where we will continue to provide updates. You can access it here. Thank you for your ongoing patience with this matter.

Kindly, Jordan

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.