General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Issues with getting usage data on website - Update

Superconductor

Hi everyone,

Just spreading the word out to potentially save others time...

I called AGL earlier and spoke to a chap (Dave) in the complaints team. He confirmed there has been an ongoing issue and it's being reviewed.

Contrary to the advive from Sam (moderator) earlier, you are _not able_ to get usage details over the phone as a workaround - so do not bother trying to do that. 

I'm expecting a call back from Dave later this afternoon with an update. I'll post it here when i get it.

Tags (2)
29 REPLIES 29

Re: Issues with getting usage data on website - Update

Superconductor

Just got an update from Dave in the complaints team. No ETA at this stage, however there is a formal ticket raised to review and resolve the issue. I'm expecting another update call on Monday.

Anyway, FYI...

Switched-on

Thanks googzman pitty it takes you to do AGL'swork for them to publish a littlle update.

Superconductor

A big thank you from me too googzman for your efforts. I'll be watching with interest but I'm not holding my breath any time soon.

Semiconductor

Thanks googzman. Let's hope they resolve it soon. 

Semiconductor

Anyone on the United Energy zone should use their Energy Easy website. You can get all the same data and not sweat the delays from the AGL reporting side

JBS
Switched-on

Check your feed in tariff against electricity usage $ amounts when the graphs come back up. We discovered last Tuesday our feed in tariff had been reduced substantially and we were paying for electricity instead of enjoying our usual credits. (dispute lodged). The help desk asked me to clear cookies blaming my computer for not being able to access usage on Thursday..and asked to take over my computer...would be really nice to have Australians to help when required.

geo
Conductor

are you real or you working with useless agl almost monday gone and are ustill awaiting for an  answer ????

wake up man

Semiconductor

Geo,

Hey mate, I figured out a way to get my data without relying on AGL. Use it if you like or don't

geo
Conductor

how??