General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted

How do I change my login method email address

Switched-on

Hi all. I have changes my email address in contact details without issue, so it has recorded my new address. When I go to login method, it still shows my old email address as active and I cannot work out how to change it to the new one.

Also, I tried to find an email address to ask AGL direct, but could not locate one

any help appreciated

Thanks, Ian

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: How do I change my login method email address

AGL Moderator

Hi @Ianmceverett

This is something we can certainly help out with - Have a chat with our team at your earliest convenience here and they can fix this one up for you. Thanks!

Highlighted

Switched-on

I am fairly deaf and have trouble on the phone, Can either you tell me how to fix it or can you fix it for me please

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi @Ianmceverett

The link I provided is for our web chat team, so no phone call needed! It's likely that there's something needed to be done relating to your account to resolve this, and it would be best to discuss this with our team so they can take a look at your account and fix it up for you and explain why it hasn't been working for you. Let us know how you go and if you still require assistance.