General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted
Newcomer

Hello community members, I have submitted my new gas connections form (for 23 gas meters) on Nov 2

Hello community members,
I have submitted my new gas connections form (for 23 gas meters) on Nov 2 and resubmitted site plan on Nov 5 last year. Since then I have been chasing AGL new connections team, yet no one visited my site and not giving me any outlook when I can get the connection.

Here is my address and job reference:
Ref# 6786(XXXX)
Site address: (Removed for privacy reasons.

So far received emails from these peoples in AGL New Connections team:
(Name removed) (Removed for privacy reasons)
(Name removed) (Removed for privacy reasons)
(Name removed) )Removed for privacy reasons)

In the last 4 motnhs, we made numerous calls to AGL. All the time same message: "we have requested Multinet to give us a quote. They did not give us anything. They should have responded within 15 days, so we escalated to Multinet management. If we hear from them, we'll come back to you." They have been saying this from last week November to this week in January on 24/1/17.

We asked for a meeting with the Sales or business development manager, no one seems to know their number or helping us to sort out the problem.

Can anyone in this community help us please?

Regards

Alam

1 REPLY

Re: Hello community members, I have submitted my new gas connections form (for 23 gas meters) on No

Hi @gasmeter.

Please see the response in regards to your first message here

Thanks