General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Get a bonus Amazon Echo!

Switched-on

Hi all,

On the weekend i changed to AGL Home Connect with a Bonus Amazon Echo.  Tried to discuss with 2 people just to find out when the echo gets sent and got told you should have an email within 3 days of changing and that was yesterday but nothing.  Can't get clarification as they can't see any details as on another server.

Frustrated as i thought it would be a quick question.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Get a bonus Amazon Echo!

Switched-on

Hi BrisbaneGee

Apologies for this late response. If you are an existing AGL customer or have moved into a new home, your Amazon Echo device will be shipped to this mailing address approximately 7 business days after your 10 business day cooling off period or your supply commencement date, whichever is later. If you're switching to AGL from another retailer, your Amazon Echo device will be shipped approximately 7 business days after AGL becomes your retailer, which could take up to 3 months. We'll send you an email when your Amazon Echo is ready to be dispatched, and a tracking number when it is shipped. Plus you'll receive delivery status updates up until it's delivered. To make any changes relating to your account, log in to My Account. Please also refer to our FAQs on www.agl.com.au/alexaskill or contact us at alexasupport@agl.com.au

Thanks

Jenny