General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Gas Meter May Have to Be Upgraded for Instant Hot Water System

Switched-on

Hi,

I will be updating my hot water system to a Instant Gas System from an old tank.

My plumber has indicated that the gas meter may have to be update to accommodate new piping etc requirements. Can someone at AGL check this for me if I provide you with my home address?

Thanks,

Patty

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Gas Meter May Have to Be Upgraded for Instat Hot Water System

AGL Moderator

Hey patty,

Thanks for joining the AGL Community!

This is definitely something that we can take a look at for you. You'll be best served by getting in touch with our New Connections team on 1800 680 430 who'll be more than happy to field your enquiries!

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Switched-on

Hi Jayden,

Thanks for responding so quickly. Just one more question, as we already have gas water, it's not a new connection. I just want to make we can call someone that can work out if the current gas connection we have can accommodate a new instant hot water system. Would that still be the New Connections team?

Thanks again,

Patty

AGL Moderator

Hey patty, 

My pleasure!

Don't let the name fool you, our New Connections team will be more than happy to help you out with existing connections as well.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.