General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Flybuys points

CP5
Switched-on

Have been a customer now for about 3 months , already paid 1 bill . When will I receive points in my Fly Buys account for linking my account please ? 

Thank you 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Flybuys points

AGL Moderator

Hi CP5,

Thank you for joining the Community!

After linking your Flybuys card to your AGL account, you should expect to see Flybuys points come through within 6-8 weeks at the absolute most. If it has been longer than this and you're still waiting on your points, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our web chat team here!

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Switched-on

I have still not received my 10000 points or any further for paying my account. Contacted previously and assured would be looked into??? Received my statement today from flybuys and AGL not even mentioned on same.

AGL Moderator

Hi gabby1,

Welcome to the Community!

If you need a hand with your Flybuys, I encourage you to get in touch with our web chat team here.

Cheers,

Jayden

Switched-on

Hi. everyone . I have a 100k turkish airlines point . 2000$ and I have a also turkish airlines elit members 1000$ . who do you need contact to me ? kaya.emrah1983@gmail.com. thanks

AGL Moderator

Hi emrahkaya,

Thank you for your comment!

We're only affiliated with Flybuys at this time. You can find out more about Flybuys and other benefits of being an AGL customer here!

Kind regards,

Jayden