General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted

FlyBuy Rewards

Semiconductor

I have linked my fly buy cards to my agl account probably more than one year.  I just log into my AGL reward account, it shows 0 pt collected since linking my account.  Can someone tell me what is going on please?

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: FlyBuy Rewards

AGL Community Manager

Hi @Adviser , does the Rewards tab on  your My Account page show that your card is correctly linked?

If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED!

This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.
Highlighted

Semiconductor

The flybuy card no. was correctly linked.  When I first checked, my balance was 0.  After my made enquiry in Community, my points suddenly showed up in my account.  I would like to know how I can view transactions in the flybuys prior to Jan 2020 to dig deeper.  At the moment I cannot get history beyond Jan 2020.

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi Adviser,

Thanks for being apart of the AGL Community.

It does sound like this requires some further investigation and we would require your account details. Please feel free to contact us and we'd be happy to assist; https://www.agl.com.au/contact-us/social/contact-us

Regards,

Jenna