I've checked MyUsage twice today.
Earlier there were no figures for Generation, including historical data.
Now it is showing the figures, but everything is doubled.
E.g My generation for Monday is now showing as 39.56 kWh but when I checked on Tuesday it was 19.73 kWh. My system produced only 27.16 kWh.
Something has gone wrong with your data loads.
Thank you for getting in touch!
The discrepancy in these amounts certain sounds unusual and warrants further investigation. Please send me a private message with your account details and screenshots of these figures you're seeing and we'll take a closer look at things for you.
I've tried everything you suggested and still have the problem.
I've sent you an email indicating that the data on my account is wrong. Since 1st July every entry is duplicated. That's why the data is in error. I can see this in the downloaded data.
Could you please fix my data asap.
My data is now useless. I have no historical data, the download tab is gone and there's been no data since Thursday.
AGL IT Support need to pull their finger out and fix it.