General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Electricity and Solar usage data screen one week out of date

Conductor

I have a smart meter and a solar system and when I go into usage the data that I see is currently one week old.  Given that the meter uploads data many times per day, why is the usage data so far out of date to be almost useless ?  I have deleted all cookies and cleaned my caches etc and the problem still occurs.  Also when will the developers finish the work so that the usage screen is not the old one that indicates that the developers are working hard on the new system ?  It has been a long long time that I have been seeing this message.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Electricity and Solar usage data screen one week out of date

Conductor

Typical appalling service from AGL.  AGL has had three working days to at least reply and acknowledge that a problem exists, yet they bury their heads in the sand over it !  Why is is that AGL charges a fortune for electricity and yet when you have a problem or a question the service you receive is absolute garbage to say the least ?  What sort of IT staff does AGL hire if they cannot ensure that timely usage data is available to a customer with a smart meter ?  The whole My Account system is badly written and provides so little useful data to make me wonder why I ever bother logging into it.  When will AGL get their act together and actually realise that their customers actually want some service and not to be totally ignored by an arrogant company that puts profit before customers.  Am so disappointed that I am thinking of changing to another retailer as there would be no way that other retailers could be as incompetent as AGL are.

Re: Electricity and Solar usage data screen one week out of date

AGL Moderator

Hi srb623,

Thank you for your post, and we apologise for the delayed reply.

We're aware that many of our customers are unfortunately being impacted by errors in our online services. We're currently working to resolve these issues and it'd be great if you could send me a private message with your account details so that we can take a look at your account specifically.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.