General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Digital meter was installed today

Newcomer

I see some people have had issues with getting their Digital meter installed in an agreed timeframe; I can understand the frustration especially when you have been told there would be a 30 day waiting period, I think a lot of the time it's 30 business days i.e. doesn't include the weekend. I do agree that whomever they dealt with should be more specific. Personally, I was not given an exact timeframe; I was advised that this would happen within a couple of weeks and so it was installed this morning, 14 days since the Solar system was installed. I have been dealing with Energy Storage direct, who I purchased my Solar System through, and they organised most of this for me. I am happy with the timeframe & how things were done, so far. 

1 REPLY

Re: Digital meter was installed today

AGL Moderator

Hi Basia,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback and also for your understanding throughout this process.

It's great to hear that you're satisfied with our service to date and if you find yourself have any questions down the track, please sing out!

Cheers,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.