General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted
Mel
Rookie

Deposit for Gas

Hi everyone. It's that time of year again when we all feel the pinch financially. I seem to remember paying a deposit for my gas connection here in Queensland and was told that it was refundable after two years. That two year period is now almost up but I can't seem to find any paperwork on it. I am wondering if I can call in that refund soon to help ease the Christmas burden. I'm on a disability support payment and small amounts can make a big difference.

Cheers,

Mel

2 REPLIES
Fixture

Re: Deposit for Gas

Afternoon Mel,

Normally a moderator here will read your post, ask you to private message them with some personal details like your account number etc. this way they can look up your details and help you accordingly. It's getting a tad late in the day and I don't think they work on weekends so it maybe a Monday job, but always check back here just in case a moderator spots this post, also remember, like you have, don't post here and personal details that can identify you, wait till the moderator replies to you here.

Good luck

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.

Re: Deposit for Gas

Hi Mel,

We would be happy to take a further look for you if you could please send us a private message with some account details. From there, we'll investigate and get back to you as soon as possible Smiley Happy

Recently Solved