Communication - welcome email from amaysim

TrevorW
Switched-on
1 Reply 6590 Views

You seem to be very coy as to providing a direct way of communicating other than phones. I have just been involunterily shunted to AGL from Amasim. Your welcome  e mail has a fault right off. None of the connecting tags to your web site works  e.g.  "Bill Smoothing" and "agl.com.au  and  agl-welcome. All are marked Out of date or cancelled. Not a good look. Where are you??? This is the only way I can get to you. Is anyone there who will read this. 

2 REPLIES 2
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 6583 Views

Hi @TrevorW , thanks for the feedback. I'll get someone to take a look at the welcome email.

If you don't want to talk to us by phone, you can also log in to your account and click "Message Us" or use the live chat function here.

As this is a public forum it's best not to include personal details, so I've removed your email address.

toyaoh
Switched-on
0 Replies 6354 Views

@David_AGL wrote: resume examples

Hi @TrevorW , thanks for the feedback. I'll get someone to take a look at the welcome email.

If you don't want to talk to us by phone, you can also log in to your account and click "Message Us" or use the live chat function here.

As this is a public forum it's best not to include personal details, so I've removed your email address.

That is very helpful! thank you