General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Change of plan

Switched-on

Hi,

I am presently with AGL. I want to change my Electric plan. I want to have 33% Discount on Electricity.

Could you please help to advise on the below queries:

- How can I change my plan?

- Will I get $50 discount on the bill for Electricity

Thanks and regards

Shawgat Ray

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Change of plan

AGL Moderator

Hi @Shawgat,

Thank you for your post!

This is a great question, and you will absolutely have the opportunity to change the current offer you are receiving. The different discounts on offer vary between states, and whether you have an electricity or gas account. However, the $50 discount on your electricity bill would only be applicable as a brand new customer, not if you already have an account with us, unfortunately. This is due to strict legislation surrounding discounts offered.

Our service team will be able to confirm this for you, to make sure you're receiving the best offer. You can speak to them online here: aglener.gy/ChatCom.

Let me know if you have any other questions 🙂

Cheers, 
Jordan

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Tags (2)

Switched-on

Where in your T&C's does it say the $50 discount is only for new customers?

AGL Moderator

Hey BenT,

Thanks for your post!

Our credits are no longer exclusive to new customers, I'm happy to say! For more information about the T&C's of our current plans, you can head over here and follow the 'More info' link.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.