General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted

Carbon Neutral Access

Semiconductor

I got an email stating that for a $1 a week I could carbon neutral. I logged into AGL but could not work out how to sign up or find a phone number for assistance.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Carbon Neutral Access

AGL Community Manager

Hi @Paul2 , there's a "Go carbon neutral" tile on the right-hand side of your My Account page where you can sign up.

You can also visit our Carbon Neutral site for more info and scroll down to the "How do I sign up?" section.

If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED!

This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.
Highlighted

Semiconductor

I was told there is a button in My Account. I checked My Account again and I cannot locate it.

There is a 'How to Read your Meter' button but nothing I can see for the Carbon Neutral Access.

Highlighted

AGL Community Manager

No worries Paul, in some cases the tile might be replaced by other messaging. If you don't see it, you can always use the sign-up button on https://www.agl.com.au/solar-renewables/carbon-neutral

Highlighted

Semiconductor

When you press the sign up on the link, it just takes you back to My Account.

I want to sign up and am willing to pay for it but I cannot do it.

Does AGL want me to sign up or do I need to go to another provider for my gas & electricity.

Highlighted

AGL Community Manager

Hi @Paul2 , sorry it's been a struggle to get this set up. It looks like it may be a technical issue on your account - please shoot me a private message (click my name) with your account number and I'll have it investigated. I've removed your phone and email from this post for security reasons as this is a public forum.