General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Cannot login to my online business account

hmb
Switched-on

Hi there, 

Every time I try to log into my online account from the Log in option the top right hand corner of 

https://www.agl.com.au/business/small-and-medium-business/why-choose-agl-for-your-business/agl-energ... the following happens. 

I put in my email address, I put in the code that is sent to my email address, I put in my account number, it then tells me that I am already registered for online services. Then there are no more options form there. Am I logging in from the wrong place? Since I am logging in not registering for an account I don't know why this keeps happening. I called the call centre but I couldn't get an answer. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Cannot login to my online business account

AGL Moderator

Hey hmb,

Thank you for getting in touch!

It sounds as though the issues you're experiencing may have to do with your internet browsers cookies and/or cache. You'll need to clear these in order to log in to our online portal. If you're not sure of how to do this through your browser, you can always search google for a 'how to clear cache and cookies in Google Chrome/Internet Explorer/Mozilla Firefox etc'.

If you don't find that this resolves this issue, please send me a private message including your AGL account details and I'll take a closer look at things.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Re: Cannot login to my online business account

hmb
Switched-on

Have done this and still having the same issues