Cannot log in

Denni04
Switched-on
1 Reply 6624 Views

I cannot log into AGL because my email has been changed quite a while ago, if I try to use my email address with my account details it states that this account is with a different email address. I cannot create a new user email address with my account either as it still denies access

I am too busy to ring while I am work, can I not just simply email to have my email address updated to my current one, so that I can manage my account simply online?

I feel that I am going around in circles, to achieve a simple result

3 REPLIES 3
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
2 Replies 6619 Views

Hi Denni04,

Thanks for getting in touch!

I'm sorry to hear that such a simple fix has become such a headache for you! If you can shoot me a quick private message by clicking my handle (jaydeny) with your AGL account number and preferred email address, I'll get this sorted out for you in no time.

Cheers,

Jayden

Denni04
Switched-on
0 Replies 6615 Views

Thank you for your response, much appreciated. The account number is 5487 1801 under the name of David Gittus.. The best email is denise.gittus@optusnet.com.au. Thank you

Please advise me once the email has been updated

Cheer

David

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 6606 Views

Hi Denni04,

Thank you for your message!

I've made a few changes to your online profile. As a result, an email will be sent to the email address you've provided me shortly. Please follow the prompts within this email to log in.

Please let me know if you have any further issues!

Kind regards,

Jayden