General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Awful company

Switched-on

I have had endless problems with the website and app. 

My last gas account details were for originally October 2017, I may 2018and the electricity was  1.5 months out of date.  Happened in last 3 months. 

Wrote an email complaining. No response. It got worse instead. Gas bill now showed July 2017. 

Stopped getting bills too. But they took 5 direct deposits for random amounts. In 4 days. 

I got got the money refunded but no explanation why their online tool is so sucky. Or why they took the money or why bills not generated.

I love the recorded message saying you can do as, b, c on our app or website. Not anymore. 

Cant even log in now. 

Worse was I didn’t leave them but wanted my partners pension card put on the account. They only allow a single account holder now, rules changed somewhere along the way, so we lose my medical cooling discount. Was basically told one or the other. 

No actually so. When you get the forms it says a tenant of the pension card holder can stil have it applied. So now add lying rather than shrugging in answer to questions. 

No no other company refuses co-tenants the right to both be on the bill. 

Was in credit on my bills but the idiot company put all the money against electricy when we changed the name so now owe the gas bill all over again. Considering it was through bill smoothing they should know which amount is allocated to which utility. Especially as totals at time of change over showed both paid. 

I dont think hunk anyone there can count or do accurate data entry. 

Im fed up with the rubbish AGL is pulling. Just taking more and more money, messing up the service and fixing nothing. With customer service reps who are about anything other than “customer” service. 

Been a customer for last 20 years but this last 6 months they have dropped the ball. 

Definitley looking for another company that actually has customer service. 

Now im sure a rep will say, contact us with your issues but having done so via phone calls and emails, why should I keep trying? What ARE Agl actually going to do to improve. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Awful company

AGL Moderator

Hi CLW,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this valuable feedback.

I'm very sorry to hear that you've had such tremendous difficulties working with AGL as of late after being a customer for such a long time.Needless to say, this is not the level of service you should be receiving and we should be doing better.

To clarify, we only allow one primary name on our accounts for credit reporting and privacy purposes, and this name must align with the primary name on any concession cards linked to the account.

If you'd like to discuss your account further, please send me a private message with your account details

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.