General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted

App does not work

Switched-on

8 REPLIES 8

Re: App does not work

AGL Moderator

Hey Nymtower,

Thank you for joining the AGL Community!

We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with the AGL app. If you're stilling experiencing these issues, we'll ask you to complete the 'Feedback' form within the app, and a member of our support team will be in touch with you soon.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Semiconductor

Also having problems contacted them three times so far without any answer. They advertise this feature then nothing also my information is still not avaliable when I log in on the computer again three calls . NOT VERY HAPPY , just got me back as a customer but might not be long

Switched-on

Also having trouble with the app.

As i try to sign it it forwards me to the register page and then tells me i have already registered which i am aware of.

tried reinstalling but still no luck.

AGL Moderator

Hi tone6871,

Thanks for getting in touch!

It sounds like your email address might be attached to an old account. If you can send me a quick private message with your account number by clicking on my username (jaydeny) I'll be more than happy to fix this up for you.

Cheers,

Jayden

Switched-on

Hey Jayden, I am also having issued with my app. I believe that it is still linked to an old account and when I open it, it does no give me the option to log in, just straight to the 'oops it's not you it's us' page. I have had several conversations with multiple and no-one at AGL has been able to help so far (and are very rude at times) hoping you can help?

@jaydeny wrote:

Hi tone6871,

Thanks for getting in touch!

It sounds like your email address might be attached to an old account. If you can send me a quick private message with your account number by clicking on my username (jaydeny) I'll be more than happy to fix this up for you.

Cheers,

Jayden

AGL Moderator

Hi Sar_gooden,

I'm sorry to hear that our service hasn't been up to scratch!

Please shoot me a quick message with your account details and I'll be happy to help.

Cheers,

Jayden

Switched-on

AGL Moderator

Hi Paradean9,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

Can I ask you to elaborate on the issues you're experiencing?

Cheers,

Jayden