General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Android app

Switched-on

Can someone please tell me if the agl android app is working.   It doesn't seem to be  updating the information on the useage screen.  I am using MyIQ on pc and it is only just keeping up as well.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Android app

AGL Moderator

Hi @Fazz13

Sorry to hear the app isn't updating the usage correctly. There's a couple of reasons this might be occurring. If you could send private message so that I can take a look at this further, that'd be great!

We will need your account number and just a brief summary of the issue i.e. "My usage is not updating on the app" and once they receive that they can use your account details to check the back end, identify the issue, and apply the appropriate fix, as well as register the issue in case others experience the same thing.

Tags (2)

Switched-on

I am having the same issue rang agl they said they are working on it so sm none the wiser frustrating 😐

AGL Moderator

Hi @Johanng1 and @Fazz13

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We have published an article relating to this problem, which we will continue to update. You can find it here.

Thank you for your patience during this time.

Kindly, Jordan

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.