Agl rewards not working for months

Massivecow
Switched-on
1 Reply 37918 Views

Agl rewards has stopped working since its transition. I tried to clear my cache, use different browsers but it did not work. Half a year ago I contacted a customer service representative via an online chat and was told someone will get back to me but I received no phone calls from AGL. This is extremely frustrating because I’m a loyal customer and I don’t understand why AGL can’t resolve such a simple issue for me.

17 REPLIES 17
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
6 Replies 29300 Views

Hi Massivecow,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having these issues!

So that I can address this for you, I'll need to access your account. Please send me a private message with your AGL account number and email address so that I can lend a hand.

Kind regards,

Jayden

rooboy07
Switched-on
1 Reply 29279 Views

Hi there,

I have been with AGL since March and the rewards 'tab' has never showed for me either. Please help

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 29276 Views

Hi rooboy07,

I've just responded to your private message and I hope to hear back from you soon.

Cheers,

Jayden

rockettc
Switched-on
2 Replies 28625 Views

Has anyone been able to get this to work? I think it is just a scam! These issues go back 18 months.

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 28610 Views

Hi rockettc,

If you're having difficulties accessing AGL Rewards, feel free to shoot me a private message and I'll be happy to take a look at this for you.

Cheers,

Jayden 

oliviahuang
Switched-on
0 Replies 28579 Views

Hi there,

I have the same problem since I open my account.

Thanks!

weilong
Switched-on
0 Replies 28389 Views

Hi,

I have the same issue on the unavailable AGL Rewards website.

Could you kindly help me fix it?

Thanks

Tmeegan
Switched-on
1 Reply 28381 Views

Have had the same problem since September and have spent hours on phone calls and live chats trying to resolve the issue but nothing has been done yet, I have screenshots of conversations to prove this. As a customer of 11 years I'm not impressed

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 28379 Views

Hi @Tmeegan ,

Sorry to hear you've had repeated issues with getting this problem resolved! Can you send me a PM (click my name and then "Send A Message") with your account number and I'll follow up. If you can include those screenshots they may be helpful as well.