General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

AGL or Origin

Switched-on

Our business has been with AGL for quite a long time...    In the last few years,  it was near to impossible & a waste of time if I needed to call AGL for a different plan, etc.        Being time-poor, as most people are,  I simply would give up on phoning as you would never get the same person,  & for some reason nothing was noted,   very frustrating.             This has all changed,   being able to jump online, actually get some answers has made a huge difference,  this has not really changed or made up for the previous years of not very good service or communication.            We have just built a house,   having electricity & solar,    do we go with AGL -  again..  , 

Thank You

1 REPLY 1

Re: AGL or Origin

AGL Moderator
AGL Moderator

Hi Nikki-2,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

We are committed to providing quality service and it's very concerning to hear your recent experience was not up to our usual standards. 

We can certainly understand the busy schedule most people have and seldom would have the time to call and discuss their account over the phone.

This is why we have other means of contact available such as Facebook, webchat and many others. In addition, we are still available to answer your calls when needed. 

You can also visit our Why Choose AGL page here to fully grasp the benefits of having a plan with us. 

Please contact us via webchat here if you need any further information or to discuss further about your account. 

Kind regards,

Le 

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.