General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

AGL online account not working

Switched-on
Hi, My AGL online account has not worked since signing up.. I can login successfully, however it then displays a general message "We're just putting the final touches on. Your account will be ready shortly so please check back soon." Can you please assist with resolving this? Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

Re: AGL online account not working

AGL Moderator

Hi fpan82,

Thank you for getting in touch!

It sounds like your email address might be linked to an old account. I'll be happy to lend you a hand, but I will need you to send me a quick private message with your AGL account number so that I can help out! You can do this by clicking my handle (jaydeny).

Cheers,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Switched-on

More than a week ago I rang agl as I couldn’t login to my online account, after speaking to someone for a while, they told me everything would be fixed, now over a week later, I went online to get help as my account keeps saying they are working on it. The person I spoke to now tells me it will take another 5 to 7 days to fix it. I’m very unimpressed with agl’s so called online help. Asked several times my address, account number and email address. I bet if my account was overdue, which it never is, they would be contacting me immediately, obviously customer service is not agls most outstanding service. Extremely disappointed.

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi omarnic49,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having these issues with our online services!

If you can send me a quick private message by clicking my handle (jaydeny) with your AGL account number I'll be happy to lend a hand.

Cheers,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Switched-on

I have the same problem my email address is connect to an old account and i need some help fixing it