AGL online account not working

fpan82
Switched-on
3 Replies 20532 Views
Hi, My AGL online account has not worked since signing up.. I can login successfully, however it then displays a general message "We're just putting the final touches on. Your account will be ready shortly so please check back soon." Can you please assist with resolving this? Thanks
8 REPLIES 8
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
3 Replies 20531 Views

Hi fpan82,

Thank you for getting in touch!

It sounds like your email address might be linked to an old account. I'll be happy to lend you a hand, but I will need you to send me a quick private message with your AGL account number so that I can help out! You can do this by clicking my handle (jaydeny).

Cheers,

Jayden

omarnic49
Switched-on
2 Replies 20404 Views

More than a week ago I rang agl as I couldn’t login to my online account, after speaking to someone for a while, they told me everything would be fixed, now over a week later, I went online to get help as my account keeps saying they are working on it. The person I spoke to now tells me it will take another 5 to 7 days to fix it. I’m very unimpressed with agl’s so called online help. Asked several times my address, account number and email address. I bet if my account was overdue, which it never is, they would be contacting me immediately, obviously customer service is not agls most outstanding service. Extremely disappointed.

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 20391 Views

Hi omarnic49,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having these issues with our online services!

If you can send me a quick private message by clicking my handle (jaydeny) with your AGL account number I'll be happy to lend a hand.

Cheers,

Jayden

aliciajaitken
Switched-on
0 Replies 20278 Views

I have the same problem my email address is connect to an old account and i need some help fixing it

peptalk
Switched-on
0 Replies 18857 Views

yeah m8 im in the same boat i dont trust them

Shannonrs91
Switched-on
0 Replies 6287 Views

I'm having the same issue now 

Chloeclo
Conductor
0 Replies 6286 Views

My account isn’t working since I sign up as well

andrewg1964
Switched-on
0 Replies 3740 Views

I am having the same problem. I cant log in. possibly because I had an AGL account at a previous property many years ago.