AGL iPhone App usage not working

Sydmd
Switched-on
1 Reply 5095 Views

Hi there

I have a smart meter and I use to monitor my electricity usage in the AGL app on my iPhone which worked great.

About a month ago I lost this function and I get the error “That’s awkward. There’s a problem with our servers, but we should have it fixed in no time. Sorry for the hold up” along with a try again button. 

It appears to be over a month now that your server has been broken. I have contacted the customer support via the online chat who have been unable to resolve the matter. I have uninstalled the app and tried reinstalling it. I have tried logging into my account on a friends iPhone on a different telephone connection.

The customer service agent said on the second time that it is a know problem with the iPhone app and it’s being worked on. Yet I have not seen any official media release or other users complaining.

I am extremely disappointed this service has not been resolved if that is the case. Could you please officially advise me?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 5090 Views

Hi Sydmd,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

I'd like to investigate this further for you. So that I can do this, I'll ask you to send me a quick private message (by clicking on my username - "jaydeny") including your AGL account number and email address.

Kind regards,

Jayden