General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

AGL Rewards

Switched-on

Just spent 25mins with consultant going back over personal account holder details after unsuccessfully trying to register for AGL Rewards. Got that sorted then I head to Rewards and it’s not working ATM....please check back later. So,back to a second consultant to be informed there is a system update underway today, that Rewards would be back available tomorrow. 40mins of Sunday gone, just wanted to get movie tickets for the family. Disappointed. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: AGL Rewards

AGL Moderator

Hi 620,

Thank you for joining the AGL Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you've had to endure this frustrating experience with our AGL Rewards service, and I'd like to thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. We'll ensure that your feedback is forwarded to our website developers for future reference and please send me a private message with your account details if you continue to encounter these issues!

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Re: AGL Rewards

AGL Moderator

Hi @620

We are pleased to advise that we released an update today that refreshed access to Rewards into the top navigation within My Account.

Customers who previously reported the ‘endless loop experience issue’, are advised this has now been resolved. See the full update here.