General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted

Re: AGL Rewards website not working & AGL Customer Service Rep hangs up on me

Semiconductor
it applies to both "coles" and "keep exploring" tabs. I tried clearing cache and cookies as advised. Still having the same problem.

Conductor

Hi Jaydeny, I’d like to contact via private message if I could. Not sure how I do that though 🙂 

In my account I can click on the my rewards tab and the next page comes up with the rewards. When clicking on the particular rewards to go to the next page it always goes to oops that shouldn’t have happened. 

Ive refreshed, reset, retried, rearranged, resorted, recleared,  re-everythinged.

Thanks for your time. BigJim. 

AGL Moderator

Hi Bigjim,

I've just responded to your private message!

Cheers,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Switched-on

Tried the link by following the intruction and updated link

Unfortunately the problem is still there.

Please fix it.

AGL Moderator
AGL Moderator

Hi kaikai, 

Thank you for your post and feedback. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with accessing the link to AGL Rewards. A suggestion would be for you to clear all cache and if you're still having issues, please send us a screenshot of the error you get including information on which browser you use via private message for further assistance. 

Regards,

Le 

Switched-on

Hi Jayden,

Can I please have your private message as well? My reward link is not working no matter what computers, what internet brows were, how many times caches clearing. The 2 people in AGL resolution teams told me they activated my account and I will have a reward package email received in 24 hours or I should be able to use the rewards link in 2 hours, however nothing happened. It is really disappointed regarding this service.

Tags (1)

AGL Moderator

Hi Cherry2000,

Thanks for getting in touch!

I'm sorry that you've been left disappointing with our service. I'll kindly ask you to send me a quick private message with your AGL account number and email address and I'll be happy to help further.

You can message me by clicking my handle (jaydeny) and then following the prompts from there.

Kind regards,

Jayden

Switched-on

Hi Jayden,

I have sent you my account details via private message.

Hope my account's Rewards problem could be resolved ASAP as I could not use any of them.

Thanks.

Conductor

And just a general advise for all customers that dont want to be messed about / lied to and made to feel like a criminal is to ALWAYS RECORD phone conversations after you have advised the

representative that they will be recording

. And you can also tell them you don’t want them to record the conversation on their end and by law they must oblige to that. That’s how you reverse the powers. 95% success rate. try it next time 

Conductor

OMG, this is exactly the same scenario that I've just experienced except we are now in Jan 2019.  Obviously AGL haven't fixed their IT problems and their customer service people don't know what to do so they keep sending you on to never land.... like their rewards site back to where you started.  So frustrating!

Why bother to offer rewards if people can't access them easily!!! 😞