General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Re: AGL Rewards website not working & AGL Customer Service Rep hangs up on me

AGL Moderator

Hi Isabelle,

I'm sorry to hear that you've facing these issues!

If you can send me a private message with your name, AGL account number, email address, I'll have this fixed up for you ASAP.

Cheers,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Conductor

solved, thank you

Switched-on

Hi Jayden,

I encountered the same issue with AGL rewards, and posted the comment couple of months ago. 

The issue is when I click the AGL Rewards link under my account, it takes me to a new webpage showing "We're moved", then takes me back to my account. 

If possible, I will send you my account details through private message. 

Thank you very much.

Regards

KaiKai

Switched-on

Hi, I also have tried all of the cache clearing and link to new page and still can't access my AGL Rewards and end up in the never ending loop!  Can anyone help please?

Switched-on

Just phoned customer service and they said it was because my account had been merged and that it was only going to be accessible after my next bill.  Obviously this is not true given that the merged electricity bill is going into an existing account.  Using my account I get stuck in the endless loop.  Can't even get to flybuys page either.  AGL needs to put up a big notice on the front page of their website.  1. to stop unneccessary phone calls to the website and 2. to be honest with customers that there is a problem.  Customers like me feel very annoyed going through the long telephone 'select your option' process only to find that the person they finally get connected with doesn't know what's going on.  😞

Conductor

Hi Jayden @ AGL,

I tried and wanted to mark my post about rewards issue as "solved" but there's no instruction or tab that allowed you to tick "solved".  Whoever is in charge of AGL digital is not very good with customer experience especially now that we are moving more and more towards digital/online interactions.

Conductor

Hi Everyone,

Whoever is in charge of AGL digital is not very good with customer experience, they certainly make it very difficult for their customers to interact online. You would think that as we are moving more and more towards digital/online interactions, customers' experience would rank highly on their business strategies.

I also need to give AGL credit that after my post was listed on here, AGL did fix my problem of accessing their "rewards" website. So hopefully AGL will get around to fix your problem with it too.

Isabelle

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi MicheleS & debinoz,

Thanks for joining the Community!

I'll kindly ask you to both send me a private message with your name, AGL account number, and email address so that I can address this issues for you.

Cheers,

Jayden

Semiconductor

The website is not loading for me too. I always get to that page with a puppy. Tried to deleting Chrome cache but no luck. How do I get this sorted?

AGL Moderator

Hi masster,

If you can send me a quick private message with your AGL account number and email address, I'll be happy to take a look at this one for you.

Cheers,

Jayden