General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

AGL Rewards website NOT working for 4 months, still not solved- Customer Service Rep NOT HELPING

Newcomer

I have called AGL customer service and AGL Rewards services for several times today, but THEY ARE NOT HELPING AT ALL!!!!!!!  It is definitely technical problem, why AGL is keeping ask me to contact AGL Rewards.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH AGL?????????? PLEASE FIX IT ASAS!!!!!!!!!!1.PNG2.PNG
4 REPLIES

Re: AGL Rewards website NOT working for 4 months, still not solved- Customer Service Rep NOT HELPING

AGL Moderator

Hi kevin731,

Thank you for getting in touch!

I'll kindly ask you to refer to this article which will allow you to resolve many of these issues: AGL Rewards - unavailability in My Account FIXED.

If you're still facing these issues, please send me a private message and I'll be happy to help further.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Re: AGL Rewards website NOT working for 4 months, still not solved- Customer Service Rep NOT HELPING

Newcomer

Hi Jaydney,

The problem has not been solved! My friend can log into his account and access the My rewards website on his computer. BUT when I logged into My account and try to access the My rewards website by using the friend's computer,  I still failed to log in. BTW My rewards has linked with My Account already.

PLEASE HELP ME TO FIX IT! THX

Rookie

Yep - same here!!

Reading all the posts and supposedly the fix but it hasn't been

Surely AGL should've fixed this by now - it's only been 6+ months?

@kevin731 wrote:

Hi Jaydney,

The problem has not been solved! My friend can log into his account and access the My rewards website on his computer. BUT when I logged into My account and try to access the My rewards website by using the friend's computer,  I still failed to log in. BTW My rewards has linked with My Account already.

PLEASE HELP ME TO FIX IT! THX

AGL Moderator

Hi kevin731 and jonC,

Thanks for your follow up comments.

As previously advised, I'll be happy to take a closer look at your respective accounts if you're able to send me private messages with your account details.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.