General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

AGL Rewards page error forever and the customer service ain't helping at all!!!!!

Drop in

Since AGL merged AGL rewards into its website, I can no longer access AGL Rewards anymore.

Every time I am trying to purchase gift cards the website all turns out to be an error page.
And I have called AGL customer service and AGL Rewards services for several times, but THEY ARE NOT HELPING AT ALL!!!!!!! 
WHAT IS WRONG WITH AGL??????????1.PNG2.PNG
3 REPLIES

Re: AGL Rewards page error forever and the customer service ain't helping at all!!!!!

AGL Moderator

Hi RoyWangzy,

Thank you for joining the AGL Community!

We have recently identified errors impacting our online AGL Rewards service and we're currently working to resolve these. Until this is resolved, this service will be unavailable we're sorry to say.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Re: AGL Rewards page error forever and the customer service ain't helping at all!!!!!

AGL Community Manager

Hi @RoyWangzy,

We are pleased to advise that we released an update today that refreshed access to Rewards into the top navigation within My Account.

Customers who previously reported the ‘endless loop experience issue’, are advised this has now been resolved. See the full update here.

Newcomer

I have the same issue. Please help me to fix it. Friend's account seems all right, but  my account has the above issue.