General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted

AGL Rewards - That wasn't supposed to happen

Semiconductor

I registered for an account yesterday to try to access the Rewards section.

The Rewards tab is available in My Account and when I select this I can get to the first Rewards page. However as soon as I click "Find out more" on any offer, or "View all", I am taken to a page that says:

"That wasn't supposed to happen. We're sorry for the inconvenience, but we're experiencing some difficulties when trying to take you to AGL Rewards right now. Please check back soon."

This was happening yesterday and is continuing today.

I have logged into my account via multiple different browsers on several different machines and I have cleared my cache but the issue hasn’t been resolved.

Does anyone know how I can get this fixed?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: AGL Rewards - That wasn't supposed to happen

AGL Moderator

Hi GhostRiderF14D, 

Welcome to AGL Community! 

We are not aware of any wide spread issues so this may be isolated to your online account. 

I recommend you try and access it via there link here, is that does not work then contact us and we will need to investigate. 

Thank you 

Ellen

Highlighted

Semiconductor

Thanks for your reply Ellen.

The link that you included didn't help. The same thing happened again.

Interestingly the contact us link you included also didn't work. The page that it went to stated "We can't find the page you're looking for. We're focused on the future. It looks like this page hasn't caught up just yet."

I will try the general contact us links.

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Thank you for letting us know that I will need to get that looked into. 

Get in contact with us via our webchat and they should be able to help you with this. 

Thanks 

Ellen

Semiconductor

I'm just trying to do that but when I go to https://www.agl.com.au/contact-us/agl-app-and-online-services/my-account/agl-rewards it tells me to start a message via My Account. I can't for the life of me find where in my account I can start a message.

I tried the 1300 397 079 number listed on the page but they told me they can't help and to email.

This is not a very user friendly system.

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi GhostRiderF14D, 

I am sorry that this has not been a straight forward process for you. 

If you click on the Ellen1 you can private message me and I will help you with this. 

Thank you 

Ellen