General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted

AGL Rewards Links loop. Unable to connect

Semiconductor

I have received an email telling me all about AGL Rewards, and what is currently available. I have logged in to my accounts, but selecting AGL Rewards just puts me in a situation where it ill not connect, and continually loops between my account, and trying to link to AGL Rewards. The message I receive is "We have Moved" just before it takes me back to my Account. 45 mins on chat did not fix it. Clearing Cache did not fix it. Can anyone tell me what will fix it! sounds like this issue has been happening for at last a month based on other peoples discussion topics.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: AGL Rewards Links loop. Unable to connect

AGL Moderator

Hi Maurice,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been inconvenienced by these issues impacting our Rewards service. If you're using Google Chrome, can I please ask you to log in whilst in 'incognito' mode (Ctrl+Shift+N)?

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Semiconductor

Hi Jayden. Tried Incognito. It initially took me to a page that states "We Have Moved". It then redirected me to a AGL Login Page. When I logged in I could see discount Coles, David Jones, Village Cinema Gift Cards, and a "View All" option. If I click on any of these options i get a picture of a dog pulling apart an electrical extension cord, with the words : That wasn't supposed to happen". I could access my account details including billing and Flybuy info without any problems.

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

We are pleased to advise that we released an update today that refreshed access to Rewards into the top navigation within My Account.

Customers who previously reported the ‘endless loop experience issue’, are advised this has now been resolved. See the full update here.