General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted

AGL Rewards Competition Entry Not Working

Superconductor

I received an email today from AGL Rewards prompting me to enter a competition. After pressing the button I was logged into the AGL Rewards - no sign of the competition entry! While searching for answers I also got a page fault!

Please send me a gift card for desperately trying Cat LOL

--- screenshots attached

Screen_002 05-06-2018 14.37.jpgScreen_001 05-06-2018 14.36.jpg

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: AGL Rewards Competition Entry Not Working

AGL Moderator

Hi quarkpower,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

If you're still experiencing this error then we'll need to take a closer look at your online account. Please send me a private message with your account details and I'll be happy to help out however I can!

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Conductor

Hey Jayden,

I have been getting the same page error for about a week and none of customer services are really helping me out. AGL customer service asked me to call 1300397079(AGL Rewards) and AGL Rewards asked me to call customer service. They are just passing **bleep** but not helping!!!

Could you help me with that solutions?

Cheers,

ZIYI WANG

Tags (1)
Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi RoyWangzy,

Thank you for your comment!

We've confirmed that bigger IT issues are unfortunately at play here which I've addressed on your other post.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi @quarkpower@RoyWangzy

We are pleased to advise that we released an update today that refreshed access to Rewards into the top navigation within My Account.

Customers who previously reported the ‘endless loop experience issue’, are advised this has now been resolved. See the full update here.

Highlighted

Switched-on

31st May 2020, and same thing is happening. Log in, but no competition banner. Also, connected Flybuys is still 0 points earned.

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi annesash, after you select the rewards tab, click on keep exploring and you should see this banner. Regarding the flybuys, we will need to look into this for you, please reach out to the team directly here or via messenger in My Account. 

Highlighted

Switched-on

EA reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the ALGS, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper operation of the ALGS, as determined by EA in its sole discretion.