AGL Rewards - Hoyts not listed for 6 months

Shirty123
Switched-on
2 Replies 4558 Views

AGL rewards haven't worked for 6 months - Hoyts discounts was a major reason i decided to go with AGL and after reviewing the threads on this site its not a new issue! MORE ANNOYING is that the moderators simply reply with "Send me a PM" - That's not a fix for people who dont want to navigate forums to get this working! 

I think it is a scam to draw customers in and by not providing the rewards is certainly false advertising. 

Please fix this issue!

4 REPLIES 4
Nighthawk
Semiconductor
1 Reply 1986 Views

I see no Hoyts under AGL Rewards, have they been removed? I thought they were listed.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 1984 Views

@Nighthawk That's correct. Partners do get added and removed over time, and it doesn't look like Hoyts is a current partner as of now.

Nighthawk
Semiconductor
0 Replies 1666 Views

Geee the Hoyts discounted movie passes are becoming like hen's teeth. No longer on Optus Perks & now AGL.

How about Coles gift cards, I can longer locate these on the Rewards section.

NeilC
Powerhouse
0 Replies 1651 Views

@Shirty123 @Nighthawk @David_AGL 

Hi all,

I would suggest that if you are looking for rewards that are not available through the AGL Site that you look at your Local Motoring Association (NRMA, RACQ, RACV, RAA, etc) for the wide range of Member Discounts and Offers that they give.

Cheers Neil

If you like my reply please take the time to click the like button.

If this solves your answer please click the solve button

PPS If you are an Old Fart like me why don't you use all the benefits of your SENIORS CARD.

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.