AGL IQ Usage Data

Jim1
Conductor
2 Replies 15684 Views

Hi All,

I,m new to solar and have been struggling with getting any meaningful usage data from AGL IQ.  I can see what I'm drawing down from the grid and what I am exporting but when I click on the 'Usage Charges" tab I'm told:  'Unfortunately, there was an error loading your usage charges data. Please try again later. (ZIEIQ001 - 014).  This has been the case for nearly 1 month.  Any ideas on what I need to do to correct this?

Thanks in Advance

5 REPLIES 5
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 15678 Views

Hi Jim1,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

This error can present itself whilst we're making changes in our system to accommodate for your solar system, but typically resolves itself after a week or so. Can I ask you to confirm when your meter was upgraded?

Kind regards,

Jayden

Jim1
Conductor
1 Reply 15677 Views

Hi Jayden,

Thanks for the prompt response.  Yes, the metre was upgraded just over a month ago to an EDMI Mk10D.

Thanks

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 15672 Views

Thanks Jim1!

We'd expect things to be working after a month. Would you mind sending me a quick private message with your AGL account number and address so that I can follow up on this for you? You can do this by clicking on my user name (jaydeny).

Cheers,

Jayden

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 15660 Views

Thanks for your message Jim1!

After further investigation, we've confirmed that you will not have access to this data until your next bill is generated I'm sorry to say. To confirm when this will be, I'd suggest simply taking a look at when you received your last bill and tacking three months onto this date.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused during this period and please let me know if there is anything else that I can do to help!

Kind regards,

Jayden

ponyman
Semiconductor
0 Replies 15464 Views

I think you shouldn't have changed this in the first place. As we say. If it ain't broke don't fix it. According to many comments lots of people are as disappointed as I am. I reckon this will cost you customers. I for one am currently actively approaching other providors.