General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted

A shout out to the incompetent IT team

Conductor

This is the AGL Solar Command

Sorry, your data is not available. Please try again later.

This is AGL Online

Something's not right, but we're sorting it out.

We're on to it. Please try again later.

Multiple IT apps, multiple failures over an extended period of time, something had to give, I'm calling them out. They aren't doing their job,.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: A shout out to the incompetent IT team

Conductor

do not waiste your time tried all last week and everytime they came up with a different BS story it is useless company does not know ow to treat their customers

Highlighted

Switched-on

Now they are insulting our intelligence by displaying a picture of a sad faced puppy - really?

Why cant an AGL representative respond to the numerous complaints with an actual reason for the problem, and when it will be fixed? Makes sense, doesnt it??

Highlighted

Semiconductor

Makes you wonder if AGL actually monitor this forum, or just stick their head in the sand and hope we will all eventually give up!

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi @drilldp@Mamma_Cass and @geo

Thank you for bringing this error to light, and apologies for the trouble caused. We have published an article in relation to this issue, where we will continue to provide updates. You can access it here

@shueardm1 despite this error, you should still be able to access your information via command.aglsolar.com.au/#/login. I will be looking into this for you, and will provide an update as soon as possible.

Kindly, Jordan

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Conductor

@Jordanemm

When I posted the thread it was OUT, DOWN, CAPUT. It came good hours later but that's not my point. The point it, the solar command has been having these bad days so often over such a long time that you can not hide behind a post that says you're sorry.

Highlighted

Conductor

Usage data still not working on website. Unnaceptable 

Mobile application ( android ) are ok.

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi @shueardm1

Thank you for letting us know about this continual lag with Solar Command once again. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and I will be sure to pass along this information to our technical team in order for them to investigate further. 

We are continually looking to improve our services on offer, and your experience highlights key areas of development for us. Thank you for your ongoing patience.

Sincerely, Jordan

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.