General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted

10000 Flybuys points

Switched-on

Hi there I've been with AGL for over a month, my Flybuys card was linked to my AGL account when I signed up and shows up in my AGL account . When will I receive my 10000 Flybuys points as promised when I signed up?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: 10000 Flybuys points

Switched-on

@Tonz wrote:

Hi there I've been with AGL for over a month, my Flybuys card was linked to my AGL account when I signed up and shows up in my AGL account tellgamestop. When will I receive my 10000 Flybuys points as promised when I signed up?

Support section will check your account and give it back to you in 24 hr.

Highlighted

Switched-on

Hi

I have the same issue- I signed up, which took 2 months to move accross- and was informed I would receive the 10,000 Flybuys reward points. I have since received my bill and it is linked to my Flybuys, but there has been no 10,000 points applied. Does anyone know when this will be done?.

Thanks

Highlighted

AGL Community Manager

Hi @Katrina , if it has been two months I'd suggest getting in touch with Customer Service and raising the issue.

If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED!

This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.