General Ideas and Feedback

the worker on the phone is being very rude to me

Chia-Yun
Switched-on

Hello,

I just wanna give you a feedback about the customer service,

I ring in today to arrange my payment plan,

because I am not an Australian, I tried my best to understand what the worker said,

She is being very very impatient, every sentence she said always comes with a really bad attitude,

that shows her impatient and just wanna hang up the phone as quick as possible without actually helping me for my problem.

She did eventually what I need her to do, but everything else I don't understand she seems doesn't care and doesn't want to help, she is being very very rude only because my English is not perfect, 

all I want is a polite worker who can speaks to me nicely, not a girl who is racist and not respectful,

I suggest the company will teach them to be nice to all the customer no matter where they comes from or how good their English are.

3 Comments
AGL Moderator

Hi Chia-Yun,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback.

I'm very sorry to hear that your recent experience with AGL has been so poor and I'll ensure that this is followed up on. If there is anything else that we can do to help at the moment, please let me know. 

Kind regards,

Jayden

AGL Community Manager
Status changed to: Won't fix

I'm closing this one up because the feedback has been passed on. A good way to provide this type of feedback is to make a complaint.

AGL Community Manager
Status changed to: Delivered