General Ideas and Feedback

Tidal Power

Switched-on

There is a better way of harnessing the power of the tides flowing in and out of harbours, fiords and estuaries that can harvest ALL the energy, unlike turbines which can only harvest some of it. This is an all new idea that could change the whole energy picture rendering solar, wind and gas obsolete.

This new way will enable us to make MASSIVE amounts of base load electricity carbon free. If I am right, I believe that one installation in Cambridge Gulf in northern West Australia could provide enough power for all of Australia including transport and even have enough left over for export.

I have prepared a report explaining the principle which I cannot attach here, but if you send me an email I will gladly send you a copy.

Is this something that your organisation could be interested in investing in?

Thank you for your attention.

Kind regards,
J. 

Product Design Engineer.

Darwin, Australia. 

2 Comments
AGL Community Manager
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Hi @inventor . The future of energy will definitely require big ideas and innovative approaches, so it's great to hear you're thinking about this area. Although this likely isn't the type of idea AGL would be directly investing in, if you'd like me to look at your report, you're very welcome to send me a private message with a link to it.

AGL Community Manager

By the way, as this is a public forum, I've tweaked your post a little to remove your personal details for your security.