General Ideas and Feedback

PHONE NUMBERS FOR ENQUIRIES AND EMERGENCIES

Switched-on

Please add to the top of all AGL pages the information which appears on the paper bills

and is shown below.

Thank you.

Important numbers.

Enquiries:                  agl.com or 131 245

Faults and                  gas and electricity

emergencies:          emergency phone numbers

3 Comments
AGL Community Manager
Status changed to: Delivered

Thanks for the feedback @Pynt  Contact information for AGL is available via the "Contact Us" link that appears on the navigation menu and footer of every agl.com.au page.

This includes information for faults and emergencies, though in such cases it's almost always quickest to contact your local electricity distributor rather than AGL who are your electricity retailer (or 000 in life-threatening emergencies). 

Switched-on

Thanks for your reply,

I have been unable to generate the phone numbers shown on the paper invoice by using the "Contact Us" link.

Again, I suggest you have it at the top of every page.

Regards

AGL Community Manager

@Pynt , if you're referring to the faults and emergencies phone number shown on your bill, these are not AGL phone numbers and will vary depending on where a customer lives and who their local distributor is. We can't show them on every page because the correct faults and emergencies number for you will not be the same as for someone who lives in another area. It may be possible to display them in the My Account area for a customer who logs in there. I'll look into this.