Gas Import Jetty & Pipeline Discussion

The numbers in attendance at the community consultation sessions. How is that number counted?

The numbers in attendance at the community consultation sessions. How is that number counted?

Highlighted

Starter

After completing a survey at the recent Hastings Hub I was contacted by a letter which said 133 people had attended the 5 sessions in Cowe’s, Crib Point, Officer, Pearcedale and Hastings. Without having done a head count I believe there would’ve been close to that number at Hastings. Please clarify the attendance figures. 

ChrisP 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: The numbers in attendance at the community consultation sessions. How is that number counted?

AGL Community Manager

I've just moved this discussion across to the Gas Import Jetty group.

If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED!

This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.

Re: The numbers in attendance at the community consultation sessions. How is that number counted?

AGL Employee

Hi @ChrisP,

Please see below for the figures that we recorded at our most recent round of community information sessions:

Cowes – 27 attendees

Crib Point – 24 attendees

Officer – 12 attendees

Pearcedale – 14 attendees

Hastings – 56 attendees

This makes for a total of 133 attendees at the information sessions.

The way we recorded attendance by an AGL or APA representative with a mechanical tally counter at the front door.

I hope this clarified your enquiry.

LachlanS